The Instagram for Business online workshop with SevenSix Academy has been created to teach you everything you need to know in order to use Instagram to it’s fullest to market your business. You’ve created your account, created and curated your content… what’s next?
WHAT WE’LL COVER:
- Creating an Instagram strategy that works for YOUR business
- The Algorithm
- How to use hashtags
- Best practices for highly engaging content
- How to build an engaged audience and create an online community
- The importance of Instagram stories and how to use the key features
- Features of the Instagram app including IGTV, product tagging.
- Instagram analytics
- The best free apps that can save you time and make your content pop
ONLINE WORKSHOP DETAILS:
Host: Charlotte Williams, Founder of SevenSix Agency
Date: Tuesday 14th April 2020
Time: 6.30pm-8pm GMT
Joining Details: A link to join the online webinar will be sent to you 1 hour before the workshop begins.
Charlotte Williams is the founder of marketing agency, SevenSix. With a collective seven years in marketing, Charlotte has worked as a marketing manager for brands such as Hello Kitty, WAH Nails and as a freelance consultant. During this time, she created notable campaigns such as “Hello Kitty Gang” and worked with a number of high profile brands within the fashion and beauty industry.
Alongside her marketing career, Charlotte has a beauty & lifestyle focused blog and heavily engaged Instagram account. She has worked on paid social media collaborations with brands such as Dior, Karen Millen, TK Maxx and Cosmopolitan.